For Health Coaches:
If you are currently a health coach, join us on Facebook at Health Coaching Collaborations (see below for link) for an opportunity to network with other coaches. "A rising tide lifts all ships" and we're all in this together!
If you are looking to add an income stream to your coaching business while helping your clients achieve better and faster results, let's talk. I am a Wellness Advocate with doTERRA and it has grown my health coaching business tremendously while creating wildly satisfied clients who are getting RESULTS from the essential oils. These results make them more interested in working on their diets and lifestyles and doing the detective work to find the true root causes of their health challenges. It's a true win-win!
Here are some of my favorite resources for health coaches.
* The HCC Facebook group is for connecting with other coaches to share information, brainstorm ideas, and work together to build up the health coaching industry.
* My favorite income stream that I recommend for creating a more sustainable coaching business is doTerra essential oils. I offer the mentoring, training, and community that you need to seamlessly and easily add this income stream to your business while helping clients get rapid symptom relief that inspires and energizes them to do the harder work around their health.
* My two favorite schools for becoming a more effective and efficient health coach include the School of Applied Functional Medicine (https://www.schoolafm.com/?ap_id=hcc) and the Institute for Functional Health Coaching (https://carmenhunterhealth.com/?aff=18) . See my blog post where I explain more about these two game changing schools.
* Do you need a platform to have SUPER EASY video chats with clients? Group online meetings? A way to record videos of yourself sharing content? Then you need to have ZOOM. Even for the most technologically challenged, it is crazy easy and very inexpensive. http://bit.ly/2kKZUA3
* Here is an INCREDIBLE way to keep organized.... it's the "Practice Better" platform. It handles everything with client paperwork and you can schedule meetings, send recommendations to clients, and more.... and it's all HIPPA compliant. Check out a free demo here: http://www.practicebetter.io?afmc=2s
* If you offer essential oils to your clients, then you MUST check out Essential Oil Academy. They offer done-for-you classes, powerpoints, digital tear pads, web site for hosting online classes, and social media posts that are compliant and blessed by doTerra. Don't waste any more of your time creating the content, just get out there and TEACH! For more info, check them out here: https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=169743&c=ib&aff=313859